Rebooting

Nath1099

Hiya all,

I am currently 20 and had been introduced to Pmo at the age of 12 and it was seen as cool at that age, I had been doing it but was not addicted. Fast forwarding to the age of 18 I was watching high speed internet PMO mostly because I was bored and did not see any effects to it and thought it was healthy.I had my first encounter of trying to have real sex and oral inter course and it wasn?t the best because most it I was ?limp? so I couldn?t maintain an erection, the girl I was with for the intercourse then asked if I was enjoying it and she felt bad about herself but I didn?t know I was the problem myself at the age.At the age of 19 the same thing kind of happened I would maintain an erection but it would soon then into a noodle which was very demoralising for me and the girl I was seeing.

While all this happened I was watching a lot of PMO and had no motivation to do anything or energy. I am now 20 years old and I discovered ?hard mode? and reboot nation so I decided to give it a go and seen many successful stories so it was been 1 month now and I am getting a lot more random erections,I feel more focused, I feel more motivated and have more energy.

I am not craving PMO at all and not even tempted to go back to my old ways and I can?t wait to fully recover and have sexual inter course with a girl normally again. :))))