Journal

Ghope:@#

Hey guys, so today is my 9th day and I edged....I feel sad cuz I watched P and I M'od but I didn't O'sm. I know what my trigger is and when the temptation came, I stayed in my trigger and one thing led to another and I watched P and M'od. I felt bad honestly, but there's no point feeling bad cuz it won't help you in any way, rather it's time for me to stay solid in my commitment to always avoid my triggers and by doing so, I know I'll go a very long way. Btw I've decided to reset my tracker back to day 0, I know I have to cuz my conscience is telling me to even if I didn't O'sm, but I  still watched P and M'od. Resetting is painful, but I deserve it

laneboy

Hey Ghope,

You already did well, nine days are a good accomplishment. Don?t feel bad because you relapsed, take relapses as a chance to know better your addiction.
Don?t feel sad: you began taking down your addiction, don?t let this relapse stop you.
If you feel too sad because of this try to find a way to remind yourself your progress.

davideyar

Lane is right. Don't let this relapse discourage you! Instead, use it to learn your triggers and get rid of them altogether so you can better manage them next time.

You only truly relapse when you go back to your old ways like PMOing all the time. What matters the most is you are trying and moving to improve your life. Cheers brother! :)