Personal Account- Step 1 of Beating P Addiction is Changing your Viewpoint

I've come to the conclusion that step 1 to beating P addiction, or atleast a step, is changing your view on P. Sex is one aspect of a multitude of aspects, most of which are non sexual, to a relationship. I've decided that I do not was to focus on the sexual side of a relationship. I want that to develop naturally. I do not want my sexual life to be defined from P scenes with paid actresses who do extra-ordinary things for money. I do not want to view a future girlfriend sexually like a Pstar. In a way P creates views for you instead of developing naturally. Step 1 to beating a P addiction is admitting that you do not want to treat your partner like a P star, you don't want your sex life to be like a paid movie with no emotional love. Someone here said it best that the things we see in P are things that no one should expect of a partner that they love, it's simply unusual and degrading. Step 1 is realizing that P is disgusting, just like you thought before you started watching. I think I could expand on this, I'd like to see what others have to say. Also post ways/steps of beating P addiction.

positive_beginning

Link your P thing with hatred
Link your P with your losses and failures
Each time you think of P , you think it of your enemy
If there is any liking of P in your sub conscious mind,then its better to kill it first