Learn from your failures

Ghope:@#

The last time I posted here was  Nov 2 2020, 6 days after that I relapsed again, after which I was sad but decided to get back up. Then I started my journey again and lasted till last week which was 82 solid dayss, I felt bad and then I binged again hours later. Then I went 3 days(yesterday) then relapsed again. Yes it was painful because I was going really strong (82days) and then suddenly I went back to my old ways over and over and over again. God has been faithful towards me, I've learnt my lessons, I've known more and more about  the core of my weaknesses, and I'm going to use that as a driving force to become better. Today is my day 1 and by God's grace I'm stronger than before and I'll keep on pushing. When you get down, don't stay down, get up. You might have had a very long Streak and then suddenly you fell. Please do not feel bad but rather learn from that situation and use it as a fuel to get better. Failure should take you closer to success and not beat you down. God bless y'all, be strong FAM.