Recovery Journal

anon636362

Today is the 1st day I am writing journal to stay focused on my recovery journey. I think it will help me to stay accountable to myself and to those reading it. Its been nearly a week since I am on nofap journey. Major problems I had for some time with PMO were anger and anxiety. in the meanwhile I have tried for many  times  to stay clean but I have relapsed many times . This relapse would send me into a cycle of depression anger and then anxiety for some days. Over the past week overall I am feeling good but there is a little anxety I feel. Lets hope this journaling thing helps me to stay focused on my goal

anon636362

Day 2
Thankfully I passed one more day absolutely p**n free.Overall I was good today .Had minor irritational feelings becauae of anxiety. My trigger for p**n  was using some dating site or chatting site like kik. I have observed  this pattern  number of times . So whoever is reading this I would suggest when you are on p**n  recovery leave any dating site or chat site you use for talking to people online becauae subconsciously you are still trying to look for P**N. It keeps dopamine rushing in , this gets you mildly irritated and boom you go to some p**n website to loose your physical tension. Thats how it was with me. It was kind of a cycle I was repeating.

Robert7M

Hello !

It's very good that you are here !

You will have more sympt?mes in the next days, your body will ask you to take PMO but don't accept.

- Make your fight day by day. Do your best to be clean a day, the next one you'll do ghe same.

Pay attention to your things that stimulate you to match or do PMO.

Goodluck to you !