OMG!!! Benefits are real!!! Rebooting works! 7month normal mode +39 day hardmode

Puggler

JnanaYogiKarmaYogi said:
Hey, man. I completely agree that hard-mode reboot does make recovery faster. Though I am a bit confused about what you mean when you say "losing erection while standing is one of the worst symptoms of PIED". Because I have morning wood almost every other day but I lose it a minute after standing up from the bed.

Symptom of pied is also not being able to get it erected while standing up but easier while sitting or lying on the bed

gfriend said:
Puggler said:
I have severe Pied. more likely it will not be enough for me, so going more than 90 days will ruin my relationship, so I have no choice to go to 90 days reboot then start having sex with pills

Hey, addicts partner here. You don't have to take pills to have sex with your girlfriend. Try slow sex (karezza), it's been working for us. It teaches both partners to get pleasure from the intimacy, smells, pheromones, hearing partners breath and all things sensual. Talk to your partner to change the expectation of the intercourse, it shouldn't be orgasm oriented. Explain to her the benefits, I'm sure she will understand. You can also pet her and do things to her if she needs to orgasm. There are so many things you can do without you climaxing to keep her happy. This has brought us much closer as we' progress through the process. Good luck

This is great! I hope all partners of addicts be as understanding as you are.

Sangiha said:
Appreciate you sharing this.. I am currently in day 33 of hardmode, i get morning woods most days but when I stand up my dick feels dead and small right away.. is that normal process of rebooting??

Hey, we're pretty much in the same boat. I am 111 days in easy mode and 38 days in hard mode. I do get MW but when I stand up it fades in less than a minute. And this is the gradual process as I have seen from other rebooters. However today and some days I did get a MW which didn't fade for a minute even when I was walking around with it. So I guess with time the duration increases. However as we all know that the journey is not linear, I am not pegging my expectations on it