Mini Flatlines

grego

I've been getting recurring mini flatlines that last like a few hours every couple of days.  What does this mean?  Does them getting shorter mean I'm close to getting rid of ED?

O

OSS

Too many variables to say something is causing a couple hours of feeling flatlinned (circadian rhythm, diet, sleep etc). Could just be a few shitty hours not necessarily reboot related.

natureboy1209

grego said:
I've been getting recurring mini flatlines that last like a few hours every couple of days.  What does this mean?  Does them getting shorter mean I'm close to getting rid of ED?

Grego, Are you still around? I have been dealing with the same things.

Innocence

natureboy1209 said:
grego said:

Grego, Are you still around? I have been dealing with the same things.

I personally believe it's nothing to worry about it will pass.
I've had the same, days without an erection and other days where they got back.

Don't worry and don't think too much about it.
It's different for everyone but nothing to be concerned about.

nesjay

I understand the feeling. I am on 2nd flatline and just hoping it doesn't last long. It is just frustrating but hey you do the crime gotta do the time. Especially after seeing results where I was having morning wood every day, girlfriend's smell, touch, voice and seeing her was doing it for me again but not hard enough to penetrate as yet. Then bam back in the hole. Just gotta struggle through it for now and again hope it is just a small hit. I am hoping that mine is like your for a few hours.

Fappy

Respected Member
Im like neajay above. In my second flatline, started yesterday. The last flatline lasted about ten days. It wasnt so bad, it felt nice not to be dominated by my sexual urges for a change.
I like flatlines :D

Fappy the Flatliner

nesjay

Fappy I will take it from your approach. Sounds like a very good one. but still hope I pop out of it soon though.