Day 43

Hi Forum!

LTW back again. I don’t have much to say besides I’ve reached day 43, about half way! In general I’m feeling and trending up, even though as I write this I’m not feeling great. That’s the thing about a reboot, it’s not linear. I’ve had some great days, and overall I’m experiencing some life down there again 😉 - spontaneous erections, some morning wood, but some days I don’t, and I think too much about it. I am going to see the process through, because I know at the end I won’t feel any stress about it at all, I’ll just be living my life free of the worry and burden of this, and that is always worth it.

One major step forward that I took was to communicate how I was feeling to someone I’m involved with, really relieved some stress.

Good luck to everyone on the forum! I’ll be back in August with another update, or whenever I feel like venting again. Be blessed Kings!

Fappy

Respected Member
sounds good. thats great to hear about your erections and general penile prowess (not in a weird way, in a "good on you fellow rebooter" way), and yeah it does really help to tell people about your problems, takes the weight off a bit