💪 Just do it!) #nofap

Crysler

Oh and one more thing.
For now, it's not a big problem for me to stay "hard" for a long time with a real woman.
And I have stable morning woods all the time.

BUT!
It's now kind of hard to finish with a real woman.
Guess I'm too addicted for the manual transmission :LOL:

Crysler

Day 7 here.
Had sex with a girl, still not a problem to stay hard, but it's a problem to finish without hand.
Staying strong.

Crysler

Day 8 here.
Had urges yesterday and the chaser effect almost got me.
But now I have one rule: if I decide to relapse, I must first come here and write a comment about it, and only after that - I can relapse.

This helps.

Crysler

Day 9 here.
So, in order to restore sensivity, there are plenty of things that can be done.
And the main thing is, of course, abstinense from masturbation.

But don't confuse it with ejaculation.
Cuz abstinense from masturbation is not equal to abstinense from ejaculation.
The second thing can be dangerous to your health.

So, main tasks for folks here are:
- Get used to a real woman, not virtual (to be more precise, getting "hard" enought and long enough with a real woman)
- Restore sensivity of your penis (to have no problems finishing with a real woman)

The first thing is about your mind (you have to "reset" it via stop watching p content).
And the second one is more about your physical habits.
It's also so called "Death Grip".

So I'm currently on phase 2.
Even a month of abstinense and then abstinence for few months with varying success did helped me.
And now I'm on restoring sensivity phase.

But to be honest.
I'm trying to fight against chaser effect with edging sometimes.
Yeah, it's not 100% completely by the rules ... but if it does help, then it's alot better, than a relapse.

Especially considering, that there is no rules at all.
All of us setting their custom list of rules, depending on what tasks they want to achieve.
So, yeah.

Last edited:

Crysler

I've relapsed, BUT not on purpose.
I was edging, and I guess my penis sensivity is recovered enough to get me ejaculate while edging.
(I was not masturbating in a usual way, just a little slow edging with lub - that's it).

Goddamn.

p.s. But I'm not that sad about it, cuz it's not about abstinense from ejaculation for me.
It's about recovering sensivity back to normal.
So, I guess it's my first little success.
Gonna have to test it with a real girl.

Day 0 here.

UPD
: For anyone reading this out there.
I'm gonna give you advice.
IF and WHEN you are masturbating, do it only with lube!
DO NOT EVER MASTURBATE ON DRY WITHOUT LUBRICATION!!!
Don't repeat my mistakes, your penis gonna loose sensivity and you might get very very bad experience with a real girls.
And more of that, try to avoid "Death grip".

Last edited:

BigM

Well my erections are now better, initially I would only get an erection while laying on me back, but right now I can occasionally get an erection while standing and that's from my imagination. I never thought I would get better, I'm yet to reach my peak as such but I can see the light. I am yet to experience a real woman experience, I only had oral in a month, still afraid of women(performance anxiety took over). I can manage erections on my own but the moment a woman is introduced my libido goes MIA 💔. Still we keep soldiering.

Crysler

Well my erections are now better, initially I would only get an erection while laying on me back, but right now I can occasionally get an erection while standing and that's from my imagination. I never thought I would get better, I'm yet to reach my peak as such but I can see the light. I am yet to experience a real woman experience, I only had oral in a month, still afraid of women(performance anxiety took over). I can manage erections on my own but the moment a woman is introduced my libido goes MIA 💔. Still we keep soldiering.
In order to not be afraid of a women, you gotta find one girl that will understand you and not gonna judge you when you loose your erection.
More of that, she will help you to get it back or will wait untill you will restore erection.

Crysler

Day 5 here.
To give up is not an option, it is not a choice, it is not a manifestation of willpower.
But, to be honest ... sometimes it's so hard to stay strong, especially when you fail streaks or think there's not enough effect :confused:

D

Deleted member 22651

Hey mate, hows your progress going?

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 22651

Hey!
I've had some few sucessfull streaks, but paused all that sh*t.
Cuz I'm near Ukraine and you know what's happening here.
Many other troubles to deal with.
Its a mess right now and I wish there was more we could do as a people other than meaningless hashtags and commenting on videos.

I hope you and your loved ones are doing as best as possible during these troubling time