Is an orgasm with GF can be considered as a relapse/streak reset?

Crysler

Hi everyone!
Lately I'm questioning myself, if an orgasm with girl (either by vaginal sex or by her hand masturbating me) can be considered as a relapse in a rebooting process?

Should I restart my streak after this or no?
Cuz afaik rebooting is about cutting off P-content and not masturbating by yourself watching this kind of content.

Thanks!

Crysler

No, anyway you are not using the artificial stimulation.
I mean, it's like Gabe in his video said, that contacts with a real girl can help to "reconfigure" your brain into a real woman.
So I'm having this kind of contacts with girls.
But if I will have an orgasm this way, will it help in rebooting or not? 🤔
This is the main question here.
Or maybe I should avoid it.

Last edited:

Stiffy999

I mean, it's like Gabe in his video said, that contacts with a real girl can help to "reconfigure" your brain into a real woman.
So I'm having this kind of contacts with girls.
But if I will have an orgasm this way, will it help in rebooting or not? 🤔
This is the main question here.
Or maybe I should avoid it.
Depending on how far you went with reboot.Hardmode is necessary to properly reboot so if you are on early stage I suggest you avoid it for a bit.You don't always need penis to satisfy your girl if you know what I mean.

taha

Hi everyone!
Lately I'm questioning myself, if an orgasm with girl (either by vaginal sex or by her hand masturbating me) can be considered as a relapse in a rebooting process?

Should I restart my streak after this or no?
Cuz afaik rebooting is about cutting off P-content and not masturbating by yourself watching this kind of content.

Thanks!
no

Crysler

Depending on how far you went with reboot.Hardmode is necessary to properly reboot so if you are on early stage I suggest you avoid it for a bit.You don't always need penis to satisfy your girl if you know what I mean.
It's 5 days now ))
Very early, but still - it's a questions that I have.