PIED Virgin-First penetrative sex-not successful enough

Cp6uH

Alright so,today after a lot of tries and a lot of anxiety(worrying will it get up and stay that way),for the first time I managed to penetrate and oh boy it was kind of good but then it was disaster.Also I must add that during foreplay I needed light stimulation to get it up but as soon as foreplay was nearing the end I lost it and only hard manual stimulation from my girlfriend could bring it back to 100%.Then when I finally penetrated it was awesome until one moment I felt it wasn't hard enough and then I lost erection inside completely.After that we even changed position but the same thing happened.It is so weird but handjobs felt better than vagina.I'm rebooting since January and still have a lot of PIED symptoms like unable to get hard without manual stimulation and also going limp few seconds after stimulation stops,please if anyone has a clue tell me what to do

Stiffy999

Alright so,today after a lot of tries and a lot of anxiety(worrying will it get up and stay that way),for the first time I managed to penetrate and oh boy it was kind of good but then it was disaster.Also I must add that during foreplay I needed light stimulation to get it up but as soon as foreplay was nearing the end I lost it and only hard manual stimulation from my girlfriend could bring it back to 100%.Then when I finally penetrated it was awesome until one moment I felt it wasn't hard enough and then I lost erection inside completely.After that we even changed position but the same thing happened.It is so weird but handjobs felt better than vagina.I'm rebooting since January and still have a lot of PIED symptoms like unable to get hard without manual stimulation and also going limp few seconds after stimulation stops,please if anyone has a clue tell me what to do
Have you considered taking ED pills to eliminate anxiety ?