Fifteen year old boy's story

Roboash

Hello my nation 💜

First of all I will introduce myself. I am Ashif Raseen (roboash is my internet name). I am fifteen years old (probably youngest in this site). I first stubbled upon P due to curiosity I received from few pics(I was eleven years old at that time I think ). And as you can guess became addict to it. And soon started PMO. All these times I hoped I won't do it again but in vain. Back then I thought dating is like a tour with a girl (in my place there no such thing as a date so I thought it would be this way)but when I realised what it is I thought it is a common thing which strengthened my urge to PMO. Today I found this site and I realised I am an addict to it. So I immediately registered here and now this post. I read few posts here but I can only understand half of it (i only saw the vocabulary {by gabe}only after reading few, but still can't understand most of it😅).
Today I shall begin my rebooting process. I am in tenth and should fall SSLC exam this year so it will keep me busy. It will help rebooting process I guess😁. I will be glad to help everyone in this site.see you later bye. Also someone please tell me what is PIED. It is in all the posts

Last edited: