PIED-GONE ✅,DE CAUSED BY PAIN NEW ISSUE ❌

Cp6uH

I've finally seen the light at the end of PIED tunnel,have had constant sex with my gf last week or something like that but what's really bothering me is that I never even came close to ejaculation.Since I was a virgin while going into the reboot- the feeling of vagina was something completely new for me and it really feels amazing...but the problem is that my penis skin gets pulled down so much while penetrating that my whole head of the penis gets uncovered and that stretched skin really makes me have dick pain and I can't enjoy and have successfull sex because of this.What should I do ? I tried using condoms but they just kill sensation for me(no pain but no pleasure) and also for my GF and I'm really out of options at this point,maybe I just have to get used to that pain ? Anybody experienced anything same or have any advice please ?

I think lube will be your friend here. Don't skimp, use as much as you have to (on you and in her), I think you'll find it very useful (and try a few different brands, I have found some work better than others).

Flesh

yes definetly lube, your gf might just not making enough "secretion" by herself (and it's not necessarily because she's not aroused enough), while spit and lube ur penis will momentarily help, lube will be longer lasting (i kinda had that problem sometimes, but not to the point of pain, and even just spit was day and night)

Cp6uH

I think lube will be your friend here. Don't skimp, use as much as you have to (on you and in her), I think you'll find it very useful (and try a few different brands, I have found some work better than others).

yes definetly lube, your gf might just not making enough "secretion" by herself (and it's not necessarily because she's not aroused enough), while spit and lube ur penis will momentarily help, lube will be longer lasting (i kinda had that problem sometimes, but not to the point of pain, and even just spit was day and night)
Yeah spit came to my mind but it didn't help at all because it dries quickly and going faster pulls skin down again.I read on the internet that circumcision is immediate solution but I really want to keep my penis intact...I will try first some tighter condoms and if feeling is equally bad then lube is my alternative.
I really appreciate the answer thanks guys!