Pied recovery without rewire

I’m 18 and suffering from pied. I’m 105 days into my reboot and still in a flatline and feeling pretty hopeless.
I was wondering if recovery is possible without having to rewire with a partner. The thought of it terrifies me. Would it be possible for me to build up a long enough streak to fully recover and then start having sex/ relationships again?

Chrisaaa7

I’m 18 and suffering from pied. I’m 105 days into my reboot and still in a flatline and feeling pretty hopeless.
I was wondering if recovery is possible without having to rewire with a partner. The thought of it terrifies me. Would it be possible for me to build up a long enough streak to fully recover and then start having sex/ relationships again?
Hey man , I personally think that you can 100% reboot, but in order to rewire I believe that you need a girl. For example, I am currently about 45 days into my reboot and I have orgasmed twice(both with gf), it’s weird because I feel completely dead and in a flatline when I’m not with her but when we begin, cuddling and kissing I get very aroused and get an erection but I hardly get any erevrions when I’m not with her besides morning wood, so I’m not sure if I am in a flatline right now or not. In your case I think once you find a girl then you should strt off slow and just slowly rewire with kissing and cuddling and when you think you’re ready then go for sex. I would avoid testing your erection, it’s fine I promise .

Fappy

Respected Member
that is absolutely possible and somethingyou should aspire to!

D

Deleted member 26201

hey man please read my post. could save you years