Journey Restart Day 2

Hello All,

I wrote a pretty long post in the main forum on accident and I dont want to rewrite too much. To make a long story short I stopped masturbating for over a year and liked myself, life, beauty, everything much better and more fully. That was in 2019 and I relapsed shortly after 2019. The feeling of being along really brought me back to PMO. I think I can stop this time knowing that I have a community of people that are going through the same struggle as I am and trying to achieve the same goals as I am. Seeing everyone working to improve their situation is inspiring me. We can all achieve this when we realize that we aren't alone, no matter how often we may feel that way (feeling and alone and isolated is my biggest trigger).

My plan is to post every night before I go to bed which number day I have just completed. Additional info will be any major triggers or issues I encountered. I think I will find that stress at work may also be a trigger for me. Let's see how it goes and what patterns I find.

Day count: 2

Thank you for the support! I did a similar thing. I learned about this site a while ago and finally jumped in. Just posting seemed to add to my resolve.