Yes it can be done. 90 days no PMO. I did it and so can you.

jcwright

You. Yes you. This is for you who is reading. You can do this.

Yeah but....

NO. You really can! I want to help you.

I started this thing on December 11, 2019 with a goal of 90 days without PMO. It has been almost 2 years. I have no desire for this. None. It's a miracle. I wish you the same.

I read about the effects on the brain. I also found this blog and read some heartbreaking stories. That was enough for me to take action. This thing is no joke.

I decided to create my own plan and share it with you. It works.

Here it is:

- Admit that you have a problem. You will never succeed if you don't. This is the first step.
- Find an accountability partner. Choose somebody you love and trust. Show him/her that you mean business.
- Stay away from people, places, situations that leads to sexual temptation.
- Encourage as many people as possible on this forum. Remember you are not alone.
- Pray/meditate every single day, as often as possible. This thing is bigger than yourself, so you need power beyond yourself to resist.
- Keep busy every day.
- If your day/week/month went well, reward yourself. Do something nice for yourself. Go ahead and spoil yourself.
- Exercise 2-3 times a week. Laying on your couch is a sure way to get tempted. Get moving. It's good for your body and mind.
- Change your diet. Junk food will not help gain victory over this at all. Do your best to eat as healthy as possible.
- Get a yearly calendar with the 12 months on one page. You can find one here https://www.calendar-12.com. You have to see your progress. Underline the 1st and the 90th day. Put it in a place where you can see it every day. This is a powerful tool. Circle the successful days and cross the bad days. Do not cheat. Trust me it works.
- Every time that you slip back, you must tell your accountability partner and start over. That is enough to keep you in check. Just imagine having to face him/her and break the news. You get my point.
- Once you reach 90 days, you must celebrate big. It's a huge milestone. I recommend you make plans now before you get there.

I wish you the best. You deserve it.