Does libido ever comes back?

Hey fellas

Been rebooting since last 6 months. Relapsed 3 times after the long streak.

I am frustrated. Depressed. Sad. I was so ambitous. My ambitions are getting killed.
I have developed some stomach issues.

im again rebooting and that too on a much harder mode.

I do get nocturnal erection. Since ive been experiencing bad sleep..I usually wake up one or twice in between sleep. But ive had Some rock hard mw and semi hard mw.

I do get spontaneous erections. They are semi hard.

I do get semi hard at the sight of women.  I can get hard hy my touch.

But that libido that horiness isn't there.

I only get 20 percent aroused on seeing a hot women. It feels so dead.

my t levels are normal.

will I be ever be normal??

U

Username

I still wonder how people can come up with such precise numbers as 20 percent...well, never mind.
We can't answer that question for you. However, there is no apparent reason why that shouldn't happen, right? How long have you been addicted to P? Just a guess, but it was probably more than six months, yes? I wouldn't worry about it too much. You've already proven that you can maintain the right attitude for quite a while. Keep it up and don't monitor your progress too diligently.

fugu

Staff member
Username said:
I still wonder how people can come up with such precise numbers as 20 percent...well, never mind.
We can't answer that question for you. However, there is no apparent reason why that shouldn't happen, right? How long have you been addicted to P? Just a guess, but it was probably more than six months, yes? I wouldn't worry about it too much. You've already proven that you can maintain the right attitude for quite a while. Keep it up and don't monitor your progress too diligently.

I agree! Everyone recovers - it just takes some people longer than others. Keep fighting.