Relapsed after 18 days

Mike123

I relapsed after 18 days and feel angry at myself but I have learnt a thing or two and will be stricter this time, decided all socials need to go as they are just substitute and serve no real purpose anyway, fantasy even to a wife or gf is a big no also, I also found that sex was partly to blame as it triggers a chaser effect the next day so will keep it to a minimum.
My question is now have I lost any gains I may have made in the short time I've been rebooting? My anxiety was higher after stopping and I flatlined for a few days, I'm coming to conclusions I may not be a severe case but I don't want to be a guy who is a slave to p or any other kind of artificial sexual stimulation. Open to any suggestions going forward people

Fappy

Respected Member
Everyone relapses, it’s part of the process. But you’ve learned from it and could identify what it was that triggered it. So that’s great, now you can be better prepared next time. The progress in terms of the day-counter will have to be set back to zero of course, but you’ve gained some valuable experience through relapsing.