I have improved but my dick is acting weird compared to the last reboot

fran001

Well I gonna be honest with this, I have tried to reboot like 2 times but in those 2 times I failed. Now I am more conscious about my problem but part of that is because I finally got in a relationship in which I have sex regularly . Unfortunately I have not pleased my girl as I would like to.

PROBLEM 1: Well, so to make the things short. The problem with me is that I’m happy with my progress but there are some things that make me feel worried. I wasn’t used to to get morning woods frequently until this reboot. The problem is that I get morning woods but I don’t feel like my dick gets fully erected I feel the erection like if it is working at his 60% of power but if I turn a little bit I got a 90-100% well I think that happens because it’s easier for the blood to go down a little bit more. But in the other 2 reboots I had I hadn’t experienced morning woods frequently at all but at least I had erections along the day that put me hard like in a 65% now I don’t usually have erections along the day and if rarely got one it gets like a 20% hard. Has anyone experienced the same thing?

PROBLEM 2: If I haven’t work as I would like with my girlfriend is because I think that all this time of masturbation lead me to have deathgrip syndrome. A couple months ago I wasn’t able to feel my girlfriend’s pussy, but well I don’t know if the problem is deathgrip syndrome or sexual anxiety. It’s weird because I don’t know if I lose my erection while I’m penetrating her because I don’t feel her pussy tight or it is because all the time I tried to penetrate her I am not concentrating in sex and being negative telling myself I’m going to lose my erection. But the only position In which I have been able to feel her tight as hell has been with her on top. In that position I don’t lose my erection but I personally think that is because it is the position that is more related to the movement your hand provides on masturbation. Has anyone experienced the same and find improvements in that problem of not feeling the pussy of your partner? And any advice for sexual anxiety?

Last edited: