Unorthodox Supplements To Consider

Still in recovery, and very close, but I wanted to make a post about supplements you typically don’t hear about to try healing PIED. These supplements help by research that indicates they help up-regulate the dopamine system. Instead of fruits and vegis you typically hear about, you can consider these:

9-mbc —> neurotropic with evidence that it helps repair dopamine systems (tried this around middle of reboot, but since I was in the flatline I’m not sure if it effected me as much)

KB220Z —> supplement with evidence of dopamine system repair. Tried this, but I was pretty far in my reboot, while I was feeling good around the time I started using this, I’m not 100% sure how much it affect me

CDP-Choline —> lots of studies that it can help receptor repair over long periods of time

Hope these suggestions help!

D

Deleted member 28870

Still in recovery, and very close, but I wanted to make a post about supplements you typically don’t hear about to try healing PIED. These supplements help by research that indicates they help up-regulate the dopamine system. Instead of fruits and vegis you typically hear about, you can consider these:

9-mbc —> neurotropic with evidence that it helps repair dopamine systems (tried this around middle of reboot, but since I was in the flatline I’m not sure if it effected me as much)

KB220Z —> supplement with evidence of dopamine system repair. Tried this, but I was pretty far in my reboot, while I was feeling good around the time I started using this, I’m not 100% sure how much it affect me

CDP-Choline —> lots of studies that it can help receptor repair over long periods of time

So from your post, I'm not sure how worth it this is. You seem to have had mild progress?

Thisworld

Please let me know if you are going to try them again. I found these interesting