Day 8 interesting dream

Good Morning rebooters,
            So i had an interesting dream last night. It started out with me and my fiance just got done with the wedding we were on a plane to cancun for the honeymoon. We get there and she's in her wedding dress and me in my tuxedo still, we go and change her in a bikini and me in my batman trunks. we take a dolphin ride out to a cave where theres a table set up with welcome. She asks me if ive really gone 90 days i say yes and i start to MO. well i get close to finishing and i feel this intense surge rise up out of me and out shoots gallons upon gallons of the good stuff. i cover the walls and ceiling and she's over there cracking up on the beach. the dolphins had run away and i ended up walking back looking like a newborn baby deer. we finish i wake up to a wet bed and a happy dream. havent had the urge to do anything today yet but im glad the dream involved my fiance and not some other person. staying strong tho and won't give into any urges that arise today or for the rest of the 90 days. Keep pushing forward rebooters and we can do it thanks for the support and have a great day.