NO pmo and even no sex with wife also, if we can perform after 2wks needed to complete recovery??plz suggest anyone..

Giri

Hi.am 33 yrs male, married.my rebooting started 1 yr back.every time after one month of NO pmo,am able to perform sex with my wife,BUT after that one encounter,am going to zero libido state and and taking very long refractory period . again am starting next cycle of NO pmo.like dis am continuing since last one year..no complete recovery and libido also not improved.my question is during rebooting ,along with NO pmo,we also avoid sex if we can able to do??.since how long we should avoid sex and pmo..plz tell anyone give suggestions for rebooting.thank u in advance.sorry for English

Oscar40

Hi.am 33 yrs male, married.my rebooting started 1 yr back.every time after one month of NO pmo,am able to perform sex with my wife,BUT after that one encounter,am going to zero libido state and and taking very long refractory period . again am starting next cycle of NO pmo.like dis am continuing since last one year..no complete recovery and libido also not improved.my question is during rebooting ,along with NO pmo,we also avoid sex if we can able to do??.since how long we should avoid sex and pmo..plz tell anyone give suggestions for rebooting.thank u in advance.sorry for English

Hello.

I'm sorry to tell you, but if you keep having sex, your sexual response will never improve.

I suggest you read this case:

In some cases, full recovery may not be possible if they continue to have sex. I'm sorry for my sincerity.