time for HARD MODE

theX

Hello everyone. I hope you all are doing good,smiling having the best days. I'm here to join you all. My name stays hidden , 24 y/o almost becoming 25 in sep. 2nd year at college from somewhere in Asia. My P journey started with my once "friend" calling me to cybercafe in middle of game showing scandals at the age of around 10/11. It felt like vomiting but as everyone goes through that, i went through too. The M started when i got kind of molested by a somewhat relative that i'll never see again. That was around the age of 13 i guess. from then regular M thing was going on till 16 when i had religious feeling kicked in hard. Tried to stop, been struggling to stop since ever that age. Had pretty good streak here and there and it's just need to be forever now.
i had around 300day streak(my best) which ended couple of months ago.
In my iron will app it showing i'm on 45 day.
and I'M ON MY FLATLINE FOR WEEKS.
i've never experienced flatline before so just wanted to document these days somewhere and got a feel like starting it here.

My only problem, i have a girlfriend, with LDR, we meet once a year(almost) in a cafe to talk for around an hour, but we regularly keep talking on calls and texts.When we talk a bit longer than usual chit chat if any of us say anything a bit further i start to get precum and feel like ejaculating but i've been stopping it for long and i believe I wont let my guard down ever.
Wish i could postpone talking to her till the marriage but this just not being an option. You could guess, conservative place.

first day of journaling and 45th day of without PMO

i had around 7 hours of good sleep. Trying to build the habit of going to bed by 10 and waking up before 5. Kind of working but i took a nap around at 6. Having no junk foods and having fever, cold for around 5 days so can't exercise now. Walked for around 30 minutes and been in sun for quite a while. My semester final exam going on so my focus is currently just there. I got kind of overthinking problem on things so from the youtuber Matt D'Avella i decided to do "if this won't matter after 5 years i won't think about this for more than 5minutes". you know, my PMO thing will definitely matter my entire life, even in hereafter, so it's most important. And then the degrees might matter after more than 5 years and this body of mine will matter till i breathe. So these are all my current focus.

Flatline: for last week or so, my dick seemed complete dead, after waking up from bed today it felt like a little alive, but not rock hard like it always used to be

How can i get better;
i decided to wake up right after my sleep breaks and if its near my wake up time, but due to sickness i thought i can lay a bit more but this is drastically dangerous for the rest of my day as currently i'm having unwanted grogginess. So this ends
i should not stress over every little thing she does, sometime she does thing that bugs up my whole head but which gets alright after couple of weeks, so i'll be keeping my nose into my business.
unless I Need phone for something intentionally, i'll clean my space instead with that free time.

Last edited:

theX

46th day

i need to get better at my time management, i assign a task in my to do list with time and then i slug in the middle and there 2 hours gone. this needs to be stopped. My urge was not anywhere, just while studying i had a bit of erection besides that due to flatline its the same.
i wonder something, can jock itch be responsible for that flatline? like i been having that flatline probably from the same day i'm with jock itch.
anyways, its my final today.

oh and i had two consecutive bad dreams even though i had maintained my sleep schedule right, one was the abuses that my family members went through when i was little, and the later was set for future me and my wife walking down a park and some guy hits on her. That upset me a lot. Yeah i can accept that like she's beautiful its normal but hey, im a guy and no guy should hit my girl in front of me ever just that gon hit my head.
so thats all.

theX

47th day
mentally, i'm broken, devastated a lot
she says she wanna live on like her on and to accept her however she is and whatever she does even if that hurts me. "I don't wanna hurt you, but if that hurts you i can't do anything."

everyone that you say you trust the most will hurt you like that. Was it supposed to be true here?
i can't even decide rationally, i can't seem to type anything.
what is the best that i can do? stay silent right? cause i've tried to convince her otherwise with no good

anyways
won't pmo
it erected for around 5minutes when i sat on table around 2 hours ago, the jock itch seems bizarre
had good sleep
just didn't study in the morning
kept thinking about all how she changed

i'm sorry to myself for whatever that's happened

Hey x

You definitely have come to the right place and wish nothing but the best of luck. Keep channeling and writing down your emotions as the more you do the less hold they have on you. I may have misread a couple of things but wish that all gets patched up between Mrs and yourself.
All the best!!