BEST WAY TO AVOID WET DREAMS/NOCTURNAL EMMISON?

Madaemosewa

I have heard of wearing looser sheets/ not lying on my front. I'd just like to know how to not relapse at night because I haven't intentionally relapsed in months but am relapsing very very often at night (not my fault).
Does anybody know? Please!!!!
Should I lie on my back on the floor so not to roll over and so there's no sheets on top so then I can't relapse?
Thanks

O

OSS

Wet dreams are NOT relapses

It's out of your control so don't worry about it. In my experience being exposed to triggers and fantasy at night drastically increases the chances of having a wet dream. I think if you were to stop worrying about it so much you may have less because it wouldn't be on your mind so much.

O

OSS

Well I'll try save you some time, besides temporary chemical castration unfortunately a method very very very likely does not exist, especially a rock solid method

There is one I can think of, become a lucid dreaming master so you have control of all your dreams while dreaming lol.

Mbg

I agree that your state of mind can have an effect on the content of your dreams.  Find a healthy period of mental relaxation before bed.  Read or work on art and try to avoid triggers.  TV can be full of these triggers though we may not even recognize them.