The old me and the flatline me

Scorpio1990

I remember how much joy I had in life and always looked forward to my bright future. I had plans on getting my 1st house this year and settling down with my current gf but at this point during the flatline I lost myself. I have noticed the initial withdrawals getting better but I keep waking up feeling numbness. I been so obsessed with the dam flatline day to day. It eats you alive. It’s crazy what PMO can do to someone’s life and I can feel for everyone else who falls into this trap. A lot of guys loose really good relationships and marriages from this. I’m surprised my gf is still with me specially cause of the lack of sex and emotions. I didn’t do this for superpowers I did it because I ruin my drive. Now I’m just here living day by day staying busy to just one day wake to feel normal again. It’s like being in this black hole and wanting to get out. I get really discouraged seeing how long these flatlines last specially chatting with a guy last week on Reddit who has been in a 6 year flatline. I’ll just keep on pushing.