Rediscovering True Life

King Leer

Just got back on this site after a long time where I forgot who I was. I am using tools to help my progression for at the moment I am weak. I know it is not the final answer but I can tell you presently, in all truth, it is a lifesaver.

I need time to rediscover what it means to live without a fantasy that is ever-evolving and never able to be quenched.

Alcohol is an issue. I fail hard with alcohol involved especially if I have not partook in a while.

Anyway, I am here again. I will not quit and I know that neither will you.

Happy trails,

King Leer

King Leer

In the past 44 days I have had 2 serious relapses. One was 2 days ago. Though it felt awful I am glad it happened. I was reminded how terrible it feels to look at p and it makes me happy to feel such regret in doing so. I feel that this is a big step in my recovery.

Over the last few years I have been stubborn and haughty in my approach thinking I did not need anything or anyone to recover. Reflecting on my current relapse has helped me see my folly.

It is time to let go of ego and rely on any source of help I can get.

My mindset is clear today. I need to stay in this circle of clarity. If any of you have experience on how to do this I would love to hear you out.
All the love, King Leer