Depression through the reboot?

Scorpio1990

Does it get better? I have been feeling the withdrawal depression and it sucks. I want to keep pushing but I have no drive for anything. 5 months in now. I don’t want to take meds because I don’t want I make things worse or get pssd.

Escapeandnevercomeback

Respected Member
Does it get better? I have been feeling the withdrawal depression and it sucks. I want to keep pushing but I have no drive for anything. 5 months in now. I don’t want to take meds because I don’t want I make things worse or get pssd.
Hang in there, man. It happens to some people. Lethargy, depression, stuff like that but don't give up. It is a sign that the brain is healing. Rebooting will take care of it. 5 months is awesome progress!

Crackers1

I was just going to post the same thing. I am super duper depressed. I've never been this depressed in my entire life. I'm 27 days into this and I feel like my life is over with. It's like I feel like telling my wife to go find somebody else to be happy with and let me go Crawl up in a ball

Scorpio1990

I was just going to post the same thing. I am super duper depressed. I've never been this depressed in my entire life. I'm 27 days into this and I feel like my life is over with. It's like I feel like telling my wife to go find somebody else to be happy with and let me go Crawl up in a ball
Keep pushing man, I had really bad suicidal thoughts for like three months everyday, It went away. I have a gf too and told her that there are other guys out there for her but she believes that I could get better which I hope so. It’s really hard because I feel numb and just like you I feel like my life is over as well.

Scorpio1990

Hang in there, man. It happens to some people. Lethargy, depression, stuff like that but don't give up. It is a sign that the brain is healing. Rebooting will take care of it. 5 months is awesome progress!
Thanks for looking out man, I read so much about this but I just keep wanting reassurance.

Crackers1

Keep pushing man, I had really bad suicidal thoughts for like three months everyday, It went away. I have a gf too and told her that there are other guys out there for her but she believes that I could get better which I hope so. It’s really hard because I feel numb and just like you I feel like my life is over as well.
I'm very Avoidant of people. I hardly call any of my friends. I have psychosomatic pain. I don't even want to wake up in the morning.

Scorpio1990

I'm very Avoidant of people. I hardly call any of my friends. I have psychosomatic pain. I don't even want to wake up in the morning.
Yes, I been the same. I been avoiding family members and are even my gf at times. I would wake up with fatigue, body aches and headaches but those symptoms went away in the 1st week of September