Go big or go home right?

noideawhattoput

Few things to start:I'm 21M, my partner is 28F. We're both fit and find each other sexually attractive. We're very open with each other about things, and neither of us mind being adventurous.
We've also tried many different positions. She doesn't know I'm starting this or that I have an actual problem, she just thinks I try to last as long as I can to torture her because she loves seeing me cum on her or feeling it inside her.

I don't remember the last time I masturbated but I know it's within the past month.
I only masturbate when I'm single though and right now I'm not.
I've been fucking someone for about a month and a half and since we started have only masturbated twice.

At this point I have PIDE not PIED.
I can get it up, but I last 5 times longer than my partner and it makes her feel insecure about herself because she thinks she doesn't feel good(most certainly NOT the case...)

I enjoy sex, I enjoy the journey just as much as the destination, but I also feel like taking an hour or not being able to cum at all isn't exactly a turn on for my SO.
I don't want to be a minute man so to speak but I'd like to prove she feels as good to me as I do to her. So my goal is to orgasm when I want or quickly but keep a boner after to keep the fun going.

I probably won't update daily, maybe weekly or something along those lines. I'll try to keep tabs on how often I have sex and how long it takes me to orgasm.