Self dicipline. i hope i will learn and win from this battle, it's me vs. me

Day 1
I felt exhausted because I did the thing with P.

I don't know what to do right now to cope with this problem inside me, because every time I try to quit, it also gives me the urge to do it over again, which causes me remorse and anxiety.

However, after MO, I had the thought that what if I just planned but always relapsed whenever I felt the urge in me, and I was sick of that, because after you finished, you would find yourself thinking about the negative thoughts in your mind that make you think about perverted things, or you would also feel the guilt that you are at the lowest point in your life, and want to get out of yourself and be somebody else because you can't appreciate yourself the way you are.

Although it happened, and I knew these things by watching in clandestine to satisfy my stupidity for a long time, I need to accept the fact that I'm still young and life is just complicated, which you should not rush. If you rush, your life will rush you.

Consequently, I want to have a better life, and I don't want to ruin my future by spending too much time thinking about it. In a nutshell, I will try to quit P, and I promise that I will keep it up even if I relapse until I fully change and become a grown ass man.