For As A Man Thinketh In His Heart, So Is He

Blondie

Respected Member
The Prettiest Girl in Class

She sat beside me today. Lovely in her womanhood. The prettiest girl in class. And when we had a small group assignment, us two were put together. She talked I talked, we both shared ideas on our projects. The prettiest girl in class. I was normal and calm and we both carried on. I looked she looked we talked. The prettiest girl in class. There was nothing sexual about our conversation just a conversation. I felt clean and pure and she of course was lovely. The prettiest girl in class. I noticed her eyes were beautiful dark brown if I remember. I noticed her soul as well. The prettiest girl in class. She felt as if a sister not an object of my desire. I would sing her praises to my sisters yet not brag to my brothers. The prettiest girl in class. Yes I am a man and she a woman. But am I the same man? The prettiest girl in class. This man is new creation. My thoughts cannot be my thoughts. The prettiest girl in class. She is beautiful where is my lust? She is a woman why not peek at her bust? The prettiest girl in class. I feel calm I feel serene. I feel as if finally a human being. Thank you to the prettiest girl in class.

For as a man thinketh in his heart, so is he - Proverbs 23:7