10 days p free

Johncane

It's has been 10 days in reboot. Mood swings have occurred severly. Concentration has decreased than ever. Brain fog has worsen. Sleep quality is adversely affected. Connection to people have reduced, I'm not even intrested in people any more. But above symptoms are just a withdrawl. I read this in your brain on p book. I they said you have to be ready for this. And was ready back then and now they have shown . I'm still okay. I sometimes listen to music . I study. I eat healthy food. I exercise daily. I keep thinking positive. I'm feel fine . Book is of great help . Whenever brain tries to rationalise i read book some random part. It's helps i also avoid using mobile Whole day and only for this forum i use mobile. It helped cold showers also helps. And most of the things are fine. I feel okay. Let's be good .

Simon2

Yep. Sounds just like me at that stage (have a look at my journal entries in those first few weeks). It DOES get better! Be patient with yourself and don't give up! It's worth it! :)

Johncane

Yes man,surely. I'll look into your journal. Actually I have this exam comping up. I really need to focus there. But whenever I'll get free or feel really panicked or about to relapse I'll read. Thanks man for the help