Struggling with myself.

iszteq

Hi, I am from Poland, and my english isn't as good as I wanted to. So forgive me for all errors in vocabulary and in writing.

I am 18 yers old. My experience with this addiction have been lasting for 4 years. It was verry dark time of my life. I started to do that when I was 14. I became doing it becouse of my curiosity, because my mates from school was doing it( they are still pround of doing it). So i wanted to try how it taste. During this time, my life has been destroyed. I lost almost all of my friend and i couldn't make new. I was so nervous all the time. I started to study in secoundary school in bio-chemistry class, because I was dreaming about study medicine (now i know that now it isn't possible becouse of M. i would like to try enrol to medical unoversity next year).  I had a lot of problems with studying becouse I couldn't focus on books more than 20 minutes. My life wasn't interesing.

But in March I finished with this addiction. I had 5,5 mounth of clean time. But I wasn't free. I had a lot of depression time and  thinking about soucide. Holidays was a trial of persistent. Unfortunately I felt in the middle of August 4 times. It was hard time but I standed up and now i've almost 3 months of abstinence. But in May I'm having a final school exam and I would like to pass as best as I could and i decided to try absolutely finish with this behaviour. I'm writting here because a would like to share my feelings and asks to other users.

Iszteq.

Congratulations, Iszteq!

We all have and need to fight against this beast! It is possible to overcome this compulsion. As for me, my faith in God, the Father, and in His Son, Jesus, is what has been most helpful...