So fed up of this addiction...

SLT1978

Day 1 - 7th September 2023

I am journaling on a daily basis here to try and keep my head straight and stay off other sites. This has helped previously and I've previously documented this here. I am sick and tired of being controlled by this addiction. At the moment, my head is clear and I'm in a good place and have been for the past 24 hours but I know how quickly this can change. One minute, one hour, one day at a time...

GBS

Respected Member
Hi @SLT1978 - you keep journaling every day, I will read yours every day. It’s an excellent discipline. You need to fight hard. Your brain is trying to get you to fail. You need to understand that pigheadedness and bloodymindedness will be attributes you will need. You have them, you just need to access them regularly.

Good luck mate. You inspire.

SLT1978

Day 2 - 8th September 2023
Could have been a tough day today - I was working from home on my own which is when temptation can kick in. However, I managed to stay strong and stay away from the websites I have accessed before. Went out with my daughter in the evening and had a really good time.

SLT1978

Day 3 - 9th September 2023
I was late home after my evening out with my daughter so we had a pretty lazy Saturday. The weather was so hot and I just felt exhausted. We went out for dinner as a family in the evening. No thoughts or feelings. Going to bed earlier seems to be helping too.

SLT1978

Day 4 - 10th September 2023
Another lazy day spent at home with my family. We didn't do a great deal as the weather was hot so we stayed in and tried to keep cool. No thoughts or urges throughout the day or in the evening. The voice is still there and it's waiting for when I least expect it but I hope that I can ignore it and stay strong.

guitar1968

Day 1 - 7th September 2023

I am journaling on a daily basis here to try and keep my head straight and stay off other sites. This has helped previously and I've previously documented this here. I am sick and tired of being controlled by this addiction. At the moment, my head is clear and I'm in a good place and have been for the past 24 hours but I know how quickly this can change. One minute, one hour, one day at a time...
That's where I'm at with it as well. Sick and tired. Just so sick and tired of fighting it and constantly losing. Good luck to you. Every day away is a good day.