I AM.

Shodan

I am

‘I am’ is an open door for all that I am to enter. You could never be in want of proof or lack the evidence of that which you are aware of being. This being true, why not become aware of the evidence of being great, God-loving, wealthy, healthy and all attributes that you admire?

It is just as easy to possess the consciousness of these qualities as it is to possess their opposites. For you are not your present consciousness because of the world, on the contrary your world is what it is because of your present consciousness. Simple, is it not?

Too simple infact for the wisdom of man that tries to complicate everything. Before man can attempt to transform his world, he must first lay the foundation.

I believe that is why we’re all here. The mind and body can be easily defeated, even by ourselves. The spirit which is embodied within us cannot be beaten, bruised, broken or killed. So within as without. Whatever is going on inside us is reflected in our world outside of our bodies. If we give unto ourselves a new name, a new meaning then our outward reflection changes instantly. Circumstances do not dictate to us, we dictate our circumstances. Say the words ‘I am…’ and put whatever you want in front of those words. But careful when you do, because whatever we put in front of these words becomes our reality. They are the two most powerful words in existence, we decide who we want to be. The world doesn’t decide for us. With all that being said who am I? ‘I AM…HEALTHY AND FREE’

120 days and counting.