2024 resolution

I started my first thread in the age group 20-29 and now I am here.

I have been constantly fighting this battle and I have failed to quit every single time.
The amount of time I spent on PMO could have been used to learn new skills, read books, get fit, just be productive.

At this point, I do not think I can quit completely, but I just want to at least reduce it from daily to weekly and to monthly. I accept that it will be a part of me.

For now, I am aiming for 3 days clean. Starting today is day 1.

Congrats on your efforts. One day at a time! Counting can be useful, but also get a little obsessive.
you are right. I notice there are times that I'm counting days left to hit target so I can get a break.

I'm trying to do small goals at the moment, cut down from daily to 3 days once and slowly moving to weekly.

Day 1

I took a break as intended, however, it did not feel pleasurable, it was not a quality O, more like a hassle and just need to get one out.

I am not sure, but I could be in a flatline as I am feeling low sexual desire/energy, my erection is only semi when I O.

Continuing my 3 days again, I will be adding 50 daily pushup starting tomorrow.

Day 2

I'm feeling the urge to PMO, urge is always stronger during the night as it has become habit of mine to rub one out before sleep.

I am not going to give in, did my 50 push up.

I am turning the time to PMO to something productive, I am currently self learning programming, I intend to switch career to a full stack developer or data scientist role, I have been watching youtube videos, hoping 2024 will have a successful career change

I've been hesitant to write this, but I want to stay true to my own journal. I PMO on day 2, I was tired after researching on data scientist vs full stack developer, I should have gone to bed but I thought a little peek wouldnt hurt.

Starting tomorrow would be Day 1 again, I will still count the days for now. As I have broken my own rule, I will set the target to be 5 days clean. To make sure I am not overestimating myself and to prevent me from breaking the rules again, I will share this with my friend who can help to keep me accountable.

I will update here everyday for next 5 days