Well I hit 90 days! I'm cured!

Mbg

Psych!  ;D

It's been a rough 90 days, lots of ups and downs, some close calls, and lots of self-examination.  I've learned a lot about myself so far in recovery, many things I am not proud of.  I've learned that rather than live in the denial that I can cure myself of my addiction, I can manage my life and apply the 12 steps of SAA to every aspect of my existence.  I look forward to leaving the past in the past and living each day one day at a time.  I hope my story can encourage others as the stories of other recovering addicts have encouraged me.  Now let's see if I can go a year!

toofat

;D Congratulations!! ;D

I hope you make your next goal! Are you going to update you signature counter to reflect it?

Mbg

persian29 said:
hey congrats! was it  pmo abstinence  or 90 day hard mode with no orgasms at all?
Well in the 90 days I've had 2 orgasms, sex with my wife once and a wet dream once.  So I guess I consider it hardmode.  And yes I will be updating my signature, just liked to see that blue check mark!

U

Username

Way to go, Mbg!
Hope I'm gonna be the next one opening a thread like this!

Mbg

Username said:
Way to go, Mbg!
Hope I'm gonna be the next one opening a thread like this!
I look forward to your thread!  Just remember, one day at a time, and when the going gets tough, one minute at a time.