hai guys tell me about your plan

P

pure_horse26

hai guys am just one day winner of this No.PMO.
but i know the devil will try to come back in some tricky way.so instead of thinking of that lets share some thing very usefull to us.

our plan and what ways we are gonna avoid thinking/ using net etc like that.

let me tell you my plan first guys.

i want to recover from this with help of some gud hobbies which i used to have in my past.

1.reading lot of books that improves our knowlege. all kinds of motivating books /good novels.

2. to settle in some gud career path i want to give aome competetive exams so going to prepare for after work hours.

3.going with this aquarium hobby .i used to love fishes.so going to get busy always.

friends do tell me ur plan and shedule.how your are going to keep yourself busy.suggest me any gud books if you know.

marsturm

Hi mate, A book that has helped me tremendously in my recovery is "The Serenity Principle" by Joe Bailey. Check it out. My plans for today are to go have lunch with a friend (prepare our own food, vegetarian). I am also feeling rather teary right now, this is a good sign for me. When I want to go back to PMO I never feel this way. I feel so much hope right now. Let's make it easy for ourselves: P HAS TO GO!!! Good luck on your journey, man.
PS Be prepared for withdrawal symptoms. Tonight I might go to the movies. Install K9 ASAP. Don't wait to do it. Stay strong.

P

pure_horse26

Patrick said:
Hi mate, A book that has helped me tremendously in my recovery is "The Serenity Principle" by Joe Bailey. Check it out. My plans for today are to go have lunch with a friend (prepare our own food, vegetarian). I am also feeling rather teary right now, this is a good sign for me. When I want to go back to PMO I never feel this way. I feel so much hope right now. Let's make it easy for ourselves: P HAS TO GO!!! Good luck on your journey, man.
PS Be prepared for withdrawal symptoms. Tonight I might go to the movies. Install K9 ASAP. Don't wait to do it. Stay strong.

so nice mate .going out is best way and being social with friends will really help us a lot.
thanks mate u gave a gud idea to my mind .