Beginning of a powerfull strong life!

ntg2978

hey man, just checking up on you.  how's everything going?  i bet all the girls know you're in control by now!  keep going bro, i know you will, cause you're strong.  just put up an update when you get a chance.  Peace man.

ImInControl

hey,
everything is going okej. having some difficulties with something recently.  gotten a bathmate like 1.5 month ago and been using it. getting good results with it... but then I began to see some pictures initially while using it, and later on some vidoes of girls twerking on YT. hmm..  I guess I was rationalising it was ok, since i only used it to stay hard and use the pump.  today i fell into the trap of watching some lesbo crap and had my first PMO after like 88 days,, damn..  but not taking too much hard time on myselfe though. ... but not sure if i should reset counter,, guess it was a slip and felt a bit ashamed.. but nothing like before starting this journey. before rebootnation i felt like the lowest you could get.

but anyhow.. time to correct the spaceship.
again, I led myself in a destructive path with the ever slowly watching "innocent" images, that led to this. I should have seen it coming. hmm,,  steps to correct this?..  not use any ipad whilst using the bathmate device. just gotta use imagination like i did the first month. 

regarding to girls and dating etc, there havent been any action. well, ive gotten numbers, but they flake.. so just focusing on myselfe recently. workout, chilling, my kid, working on the app-biz etc.
Not taking life too seriosly actually,, and i need that. I've been working jobs since i was like 13-14..
So I feel I deserve a break and take a chill.

Decided going to poland with my buddy in april to game some girls and learn some more. the weather is also getting better, so hopefully that will get the girls mood better as well.

btw also started motorcycle driving lessons. I felt like I wanted to try something new.. =)

other than that, just trying to find myself and work on myself 1 day a time.

take care everyone =)

ntg2978

Glad to hear you're doing good man; whether or not you reset your counter is up to you, if you feel you've relapsed, then reset it; if not, don't.  I think either way, what really matters is that you're still moving in the right direction, picking yourself up again and moving towards health again.  Numbers don't really mean much, it's all about life goals and stuff, like you know.

It's difficult when we are not being social, I know this is really hard for me too.  Get into books too man, go to the library and find books of interest to you, and meet girls that way too.  Do activities you like doing, and meet them that way too.  I've been learning gaming is ok, but once you know how to relate to girls, it's so much better to meet them naturally than just gaming them, because it seems to usually become a short-term thing.

Take a break from work, just be working on a plan & time frame, don't let it catch you by surprise like it did me.  I thought my business would yield more income and, I ended up needing a lot more, so just have a backup plan if needed.

Stay strong man.  I also have a bathmate, but I have not used it since I started doing the reboot.  Also, I feel that touching our junk just makes us want to PMO more.  I think kegels & reverse kegels are ok, but just be careful, cause they will make you a lot more aroused than normal, so make sure you're ready for the increased energy, and have an outlet besides women, like the gym or hanging out with your son doing something fun.

Have not been able to get on here as much as before, because of so much stuff going on for me right now, but I'm still checking up on you man, I'm rooting for ya, and know you will be Ok because you're strong.  Stay strong & committed, and I will too.

Peace bro.