Facebook

DANNY the

Hi. I am fb user as many of you. I can't switch it off because I am taking lessons from there. Sometimes I see photos of girls but don't stare on them I try to do what I have to go and get out from there.
I started to block pictures on fb and I will enable them only when I want to get homework etc.
Is that ok?

Mbg

For me, I had to remove the Facebook app from my smartphone.  Sexually explicit Facebook pages and pictures were a big problem for me when I was in my addiction.  I try to avoid Facebook as best I can but might once in a while login on the home computer, though it's out in our living room so I can't usually be alone on it.  Any media that contains any type of elicit material should be heavily regulated and done away with if it not necessary. 

Forward

I just unfollowed everything on the facebook so my wall shows nothing. Now I use it only for chatting, and check some groups I'm in

shutemdwn

Yea I have the same problem. All I have to do is see a hot chick, I go look at her pics and that triggers me. I log on every once in a while though. But I deleted my original fb account. I made another one where I only have four very close friends on there. I like chatting there sometimes cause its easier than texting.

Chaos Mind

I keep myself from clicking shared links of explicit content. And I quit browsing through pictures of female friends (or "friends") if I realize it's only for getting me aroused. So far I haven't had problems and there was no sign of a possible source for a relapse, so I don't see a problem.

In my opinion: if you ban ANY source of explicit material, you become hypersensitive to it. When the urge is strong enough you find your ways to overcome any barriers you've built up to protect yourself. I wouldn't delete my Facebook membership for THIS. I'd rather lern to get along with what others post without getting weak to follow every link.