The Love Letter

Carl90

Due to some technical issues this letter arrived a couple of weeks late. It was supposed to done by Christmas, but it became longer than I thought.

What I'm gonna show you is a 28 page long story of my history to the point I'm at today. It's pretty awkward, but also very incredible.

Perhaps you'll laugh.
Perhaps you'll cry.
Perhaps you'll be asking yourself if a butt is the meaning of life.
Or perhaps you'll be amazed.

Some of the stuff is a bit controversial, but it's not meant to hurt anyone. This is also not meant to create a big debate, instead it's just a gift for everyone out there.

If this letter becomes relevant in my real life conversations, then I'm gonna show this to my friends and let them read it. I'm opening up with nothing to hide.

What I want you to do is sit back, relax, make a cup of tea (or something), have a little "you" moment and enjoy the fact that you're reading someone elses mind. It could be your classmate/friend.

Three important things to point out is that you should listen to the songs and read the lyrics, because they have some relevance to my story. There are two optional videos that you don't need to see the first time you're reading this and one of them is labeled optional and the other is labeled speech. However, you gotta see the Bill O'Reilly thing as it actually does have some relevance.
The second thing I wanna point out is that there's no triggers or maybe there's some potential triggers, but if you ask me it's just too stupid to trigger you sexually.
The third thing is don't rush it through. Enjoy the moment.

Here's the key to my brain, enjoy the ride.
LINK: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1774ZMLzWFSJbCHcXXIL1End1mQp1R_ZeWGy3ouNATCo/edit?usp=sharing

If there's any technical issues then let me know, you should only be able view it, not edit it. I do have a backup saved on my SSD just in case.

Best regards
Carl