sensitive

DANNY the

Hi. Always when I take a shower and touch my dick I feel if I will  touch longer I will get an orgasm. Will it go away after reboot? I don't want to be scared of touching myself during urination or bath time.
Kegels are orgasmic tooo. What can I do? Or what shouldn't I do?

Personally I find when I haven't orgasmed in a while it generally makes it very easy to climax whenever I do get some. Hopefully with a full reset it will eliminate these sorts of issues otherwise we have to rely on orgasming somewhat frequently. Somebody else can probably share more light on the matter though.

Gambit123

I had that for the first couple of weeks of my reboot, then that went away as I entered into the flatline. I have come out of the flatline intermittently and my sensitivity as not nearly that high. I think you need to give it some time and it wont be that sensitive.

fugu

Staff member
DANNY the said:
Hi. Always when I take a shower and touch my dick I feel if I will  touch longer I will get an orgasm. Will it go away after reboot? I don't want to be scared of touching myself during urination or bath time.
Kegels are orgasmic tooo. What can I do? Or what shouldn't I do?

Yeah, I had a "highly sensitive" period like this right in the beginning of my rebooting process that went away. I wouldn't worry too much about it, honestly!