Progress!!!

franky jr

I had sex! After a year of this nonsense I was able to do it. I didn't think I would be able to until I did. I was terrified to even try. I simply settled for a blowjob the first night this girl stayed at my house. I told her I didn't have a condom and that was fine. But afterword she still wanted to get some as well so I simply went down on her. (Thinking I would have a limp noodle for sure) despite what I thought, when I went down on her I was hard again and had sex. 15 minutes after an O! I honest to God thought I was nowhere near being ready. I think this has a lot to do with my anxiety. My anxiety is still there and in my mind which is frustrating, but hey this is progress! Which brings me to my next point. I feel as though I'm not rewired totally. I started pmo young. I am curious if anybody has any insight regarding the rewire process and how many times it takes with a partner to feel confident and able to do the deed. I had morning wood a couple days after as well. Unfortunately, I have noticed a drop in my mw lately. I think it's being affected by stress but idk and it's annoying me to no end. Any input would be greatly appreciated.