How to stop fondling gentiles (stupid title name I know!)

My_Kinda_Moves

Ever since I was a kid I've got a bad habit of putting my hands down my pants for whatever reason, usually to warm my hands up and now that it's winter where I live I find myself doing a lot more frequently. This is the  usually the trigger that sparks up the thought "Hey you should PMO" and I think if I'm going to reboot I need to stop putting my hands down my pants.

It's such a bad habit though, friends and even commented on me doing it in public sat down which yeah can be pretty embarrassing. I'm not sure what I could do to break it though, right now I'm thinking of wearing gloves so it's harder to do and then my hands won't need warming up anyway.

By the way, if you find this post post funny don't worry so do I!

Phase2

The title is extra funny because you spelled it 'gentiles' which is yiddish slang for christian or non-Jewish folks. I think you meant to spell 'genitals'.

But over the years I must admit I've fondled gentiles, Jews, and my genitals too! And enjoyed them all. Haha.

Unfortunately, I don't have a solution for your habit. A tighter belt? Hopefully someone else will. Anyone?