Rebooting my life for better

It's been a long time since I posted last time, and so many things happened... I'll write what happened in the last month

In the first week of May, I went out for a travel with my gf, and it was a nice 3-day trip which was amazing. I was able to have sex with her 2 times in the first day, 3 times in the second and one more time in the last morning. I was totally relaxed, horny, and it was so, so nice! :) I could finally feel how well I can be with her by my side!

Then, we would have sex once in every two weeks, because my vacation was gone. And during that time, I didn't notice any change in my libido levels, frequency of erections, etc. Now, I'm wondering if my real problem is performance anxiety, because I had sex with her yesterday and I struggled a bit to get a good erection and it wouldn't last as long as I could last when I was travelling.

I fapped today, because I wanted to relieve myself from terrifying stories of men who got their libido struck by the use of finasteride (I took it for about 6 months back in 2012, and stopped after hearing of its side effects). I could reach the orgasm by sensation only, and I finally completed my 60-day challenge by staying 61 days without masturbating! I feel that this counter was going really slow... or it's just my anxiety up which makes me feel like this. Now, I'll try to stay 90 days without touching my penis and see how it goes. I hope finasteride didn't make a mess on my libido, which used to be really high in my teen ages and early 20s.