My Story, DE and Questions

Paul MuadDib

I'm 28 years old and have been PMO'ing heavily for 10 years at least. Sometimes spending most of the day edging up to 3 hours. Often on drugs, mostly pot.
Always looking for new and better stuff.
Never had a girlfriend and neither sex.
Over the last 2 years I found interest in anal play and gay sex. I met a few guys, had some unsatisfying and unpleasant sex but also some satisfying dates.
But I only had O when I MO'd while giving BJ or receiving anal.

Last week I had a threesome with a guy I knew and a girl. I was able to get an erection, put a condom on and have sex with her - for a while.
I didn't feel much, just enough to keep the erection.
After a position change it didn't get real hard again, receiving BJ helped a bit, but I also felt more numb as time went on and reaching O was not possible.
I didnt PMO or MO 4 days beforehand and that didnt seem to help at all.

Now I would like to reboot, but I'm unsure about a few things.

I read that ejaculating regularily helps to clean the prostate and reduce risk of cancer.
Do you really need to not O for a long time or is it just to not PMO or MO while fantasizing?

I tried MO without fantasizing and to my surprise it worked, but I had to M fast. Doesn't seem helpful.

What do you think about having sex with guys if I keep my hands off my body? Anal/prostatestimulation? Of course I usually MO while doing this but if I stopped MO and fantasizing and just focus on the feelings of my body?
Would this still hurt the reboot?
What if I get the chance to PIV again? Can't hurt to try?

Big thanks! :)

fugu

Staff member
Most people that an initial period of no orgasms entirely is really useful for rebooting. People generally go anywhere from 60-90 days without any orgasms...then try to start introducing orgasms back into the sexual schedule. For some people, 60-90 days of no orgasms isn't enough, and they continue on no orgasm streaks until they see benefits. Other people find that after the initial no orgasm phase they are cured/orgasms with a partner help them rewire. My recommendation is to try no orgasms for at least a little bit, and assess how you feel afterwards.