Exercise is the key to my reboot and my life

Hey all, I just wanted to share this after having a sort of revelation recently.

This past weekend I was a bit of a bum, drank a few nights mostly and just hung out and didn't take care of my business when I knew I should. All that began adding up and by Sunday, I was being bombarded with relentless cravings to MO or watch P all day. I resisted both, but I was dangerously close to giving in. I was at day 37, my longest streak of no P.

The entire time I was rebooting prior to that, I worked out 4 times a week and barely had urges. It was almost easy (I say that lightly). But I believe that the burst of endorphins you get post workout just makes you want to be better in all aspects of life. It doesn't allow negative thoughts to creep in, for laziness to get the best of you. You feel wonderful about yourself and about what you can be. I'm going to try to be religious about my exercise regimen from now on, so that I can get to 90 days and beyond! Ya know... for life! Hopefully you all are finding your own ways to beat this, have fun out there and good luck!