Hard for the First Round, Not for the Second

grahamman

Yesterday got head from my gf. Hard the first time and came relatively quickly. Went for it again after a couple hours and was not super hard and took me a while to cum. I was pretty exhausted the second time so that may have been a contributor. I've MO a few times in the past month which I will not be doing anymore (hurts the reboot) but i just wanted to know if it's normal for the second attempt at a bj to be softer than the first (as a result of PIED of course). Thanks

Kubrick

I've heard from lot of guys that they could get it hard, but than it would took too long to reload, or to get hard again. What you are experiencing is normal. I think that is advised when you start to see results of recovery to go slowly back in the game. Just O, once. Somebody here put it really nice, it goes like 'If you broke your leg and had it in cast for few months, you wouldn't go run a marathon moment you get it off, you first go for a light walk '

Congrats man, you're on the right track with your recovery

fugu

Staff member
grahamman said:
Yesterday got head from my gf. Hard the first time and came relatively quickly. Went for it again after a couple hours and was not super hard and took me a while to cum. I was pretty exhausted the second time so that may have been a contributor. I've MO a few times in the past month which I will not be doing anymore (hurts the reboot) but i just wanted to know if it's normal for the second attempt at a bj to be softer than the first (as a result of PIED of course). Thanks

Wow, I'd say I'd take this as a very encouraging event in your reboot! I would guess that, as time goes on, your refraction time (or the period in between orgasms in takes for you to be able to get erect) will improve more and more.

Great progress man!