.....and we're back!

PeterJohnza

From humble beginnings last year, to grand failings and misery...yet....ALUTHA CONTINUA!  (The struggle continues)  So I'm back, with a vengeance.  Yep boys, this is me...re-rebooting and feeling stronger than ever before.  Sure, it's tough admitting failure - yet, there comes with it some sense of achievement too.

I've been speaking to friends about this and I just heard from one who cannot thank me enough for referring him here, to this new lifestyle and that was just kick up the arse I needed!

So, along with my struggle is coming a daily diary that will form the basis of a major article for a national news publication I write for in South Africa - if any of you would like to take part in sharing your stories, I would be grateful and you're welcome to remain anonymous.  My e-mail address is [email protected] and I'll be right there with you, at your side, every step of the way - because God knows, I'm going to need it myself.

So here we go....day one - and counting!

#WEGOTTHIS!

tscooter

Right here with ya bro. I think its easy 80% of the time, harder 15% of the time, and damn near impossible 5% of the time. I'm praying and guarding myself to weather the tough moments. I'm also meeting a buddy of mine today to share this site and the concept of reboot with him. Thanks for sharing

PeterJohnza

Man, HEEEEEECCCCTTTIIIIICCCCC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Day two.  Bro, I freakin' hear you - one thing I know for certain, is that I know NOTHING for certain and I have NO words of wise council anymore.  I don't have a clue what I'm doing.  There, I said it ;)  It is HARD.  In ALL senses of the word but the great thing about this forum is that you don't feel like a total freak discussing your mastubatory habits with other men. ;-?

How the world has changed! lol.  But the fact of the matter is this: (which I've now proven) the more you do talk, engage and share - the easier it becomes and the greater the likelihood of success.

Day two:  CHECK!

PeterJohnza

Day Three:  I am so horny I feel like I am going to lose an eyeball soon.

Man, I've forgotten just how sexual I am as a man first and as a gay man second.  Goddammit!  But I'm resolved and determined.  I'm going the full nine yards on this....absolutely no sexual contact of any kind or description for the duration of my reboot.  100 days.  Yes, really.

I expect that I'm going to come out of this with a kick ass body though as there will be tons of working out and running!!!!  So that's a plus.

I make light of it but fella's, y'all know what I'm talking about when I say it's hard (and I mean the process, not my dick, although .........)

It seems the most natural thing to just beat off, let off some steam....you know.

But this time, I've a responsibility, not just to myself - but to a bunch of blokes I've been giving the big speech too....so it's not just about me this time.

Day three.  ......  three. lol