Reboot attempt no.3

AlexC83

So I'm back to the drawing board again. PMO'd twice in three days. But im definitely even more tired of it all. But setting a lower target of 64 days. This is because it's around double my previous best. And because this is my third serious attempt since finding out about my probable addiction to P, I'm going to count the days with a letter C in front. So tomorrow us day C1. But the overreaching target is C64. And I'm focusing on that end goal too. It's memorable. It reminds me if an innocent time before high speed internet and any notion of PMOing: the Commodore C64. I love gaming. And that was the first computer I had. Now I just need to remember this not-as-serious end goal and get over myself from here on in. It's time to follow what my heart says and not my warped brain...

Good luck, man. It won't help to think of your brain as warped. That just creates shame and will send you right back to relapse. If your heart feels ready, that's great. The best thing I've been able to do is stay busy. Find other projects to do, get interested in a tv series or book. Even if you're able to chat a lot with friends, this will occupy your mind while you're in reboot mode. Get outside when possible and stay active.  Make P no longer a part of your day. Give time to other activities that you gave to P before. It's amazing what you can accomplish.

dumbdumb

glad to hear you're giving it another go.  stay strong.  are you a computer gamer only, or are you on any consoles?