Can guys fake an orgasm??

simbo67

Serious question.  My DE makes it almost impossible for me to reach O with my GF.  I still enjoy the sex and the physical contact and just being close to her.  I remember I did it sometimes with my EX wife but I always wondered if she knew I was faking it.  Not sure if any guy knows the answer to this question as to whether they can feel you ejaculate inside??

Maxime

Yes they can feel it when you ejaculate, especially without a condom. Also why do you want to lie? What's the point?

simbo67

I guess two reasons.  The obvious is to not look like a failure and that something is wrong with me (or for her to think there is something wrong with her).  But I think in my case I'm worried that getting myself off like I usually have to do is hurting my recovery.  I need to use the death grip and work hard to get there.  While I would prefer to orgasm I still enjoy the sex with her even without.

Maxime

I don't know, I think pretending you don't have a problem and faking orgasm is not something you should do to your girlfriend. Especially since you want to do it not to look bad.
You're in a bad spot, you put yourself in it, and you have to assume the consequences. More lying will never help you.
Stop "getting yourself off ", and if you have to, stop sex the way you know it and try other things. Make sure you don't fantasize
Also, please consider being honest with your girlfriend.

simbo67

Good advice.  I think I know that doing the death grip masturbation to get off, even if I'm with her, is not a good thing.  Its that way of thinking that if I don't O then it wasn't successful.  I am going to let her know that nothing is her fault and not to worry if I don't get there.  I am ok with it and I truly love being with her and the physical contact etc. 

Maxime

Just to make it clear: i meant yes they can, as in: women can feel it when you climax inside.
But it's good that you open up.